Saturday, December 08, 2007

What About That Guy?

The Connections Singles Ministry at Mariners Church in Irvine, CA, had a wonderful Christmas party last night with over 500 singles from all over the world attending. I used to be the farthest-traveling attender, coming from Arizona, but I met a woman at the dance who came from Japan…oh well.

The band was great, the people were great, the food was great, and I enjoyed dancing with a number of attractive women all night long!

I really don’t like taking posed pictures (it’s the old-time photojournalist in me that wants to capture people acting naturally), but I did take one of my friends Thomas Rose, the Connections singles pastor, along with Pamela Acker, Alan Kindred, and Valerie Graves. As I was preparing the pictures for the Connections web site, I noticed someone else just above Alan’s head, watching the dance floor from a higher vantage point.

Who could it be? Who do you think it is?

Looks like he was really “digging” the party.

I kid you not, the unidentified guest pictured to the left really was in the original picture, oblivious that his pose would be saved for posterity.

No comments: